About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Laura and I'm a self confessed perfectionist, wedding addict, OCD list maker, foodie and tea-time-tea-and-cake enthusiast with lots of ideas! I love working with people and am a serial organiser, always planning something, always on the go! I live with my wonderful boyfriend at his parents house and am totally in love :o) This blog will be filled with all my ramblings about love, life, inspriation, people and, of course Perfect Choice Planning - set up 2011. Please feel free to comment and contact me about anything you want to and I hope you enjoy reading! Love & Hugs, Me x

Thursday 5 April 2012

Thank Crunchie It's Friday... I mean Thursday!!

Hello from Perfect Choice Planning HQ!


I hope everyone is enjoying Easter - lucky you if you're off work :o)


WellI thought as today is most people's Friday that I would bring my "Thank Crunchie..." post forward to give you all the Friday feeling. That, and I am off to the Lakes for a few nights to a gorgeous little campsite in the middle of nowhere with no signal - so no communication from me for a few days!


But that doesn't stop me sharing some loveliness with you today, in the form of some of my favourite blog posts from the past couple of weeks. I have to say the wedding blog of the week is Style Me Pretty - I wanted to show you EVERYTHING from their recent posts!

A lovely Lakeside Wedding with a hint of yellow on Boho Weddings

Image by Lace Hanky Photography


A fabulously inspiring post: Babies & Business on Rock N Roll Bride


Such a happy Scottish wedding day - and I LOVE the dresses!

Image by Archibald Photography


Modern Marie Antoinette inspired shoot in New York

A recipe for engagement - a tactic I may employ myself! - on Brides Up North


Totally delightful fusion wedding on Ruffled


Another "OMG, how amazing!" wedding on Style Me Pretty 
A beautiful DIY wedding - heaven! - on {WWW}



Inspiring DIY string heart - so simple yet so effective!


I have Beach Wedding envy going on... :)

I hope this has inspired you today, or even just given you that lovely Friday feeling that I got when I saw them. I also look forward to sharing the next "Insight into..." feature with you next Saturday so keep your eyes peeled for that lovely piece.

Just before I go, after recently seeing - and loving - The Hunger Games, I wanted to share with you (again) this lovely interpretation of Katniss and Peeta's wedding - if it was to happen. AND... If you haven't seen The Hunger Games then you should definitely go to see it!


Happy Easter Everyone!!

Until next time...
Me x

No comments:

Post a Comment